Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Catching up

Ok, so it's been over two weeks since I posted. Part of the reason is that I was at the beach for a week! :-) Wildwood Crest, NJ. It was wonderful! Chrissy, her sister Noelle, our friend Eleanor and I spent five fabulous days and four fun-filled nights at the beautiful Commander by the Sea Motel! It was actually very nice. It's pretty much a no-frills motel, but clean and friendly. Beautiful weather and very relaxing. It was a shame to have to come back to work...

REDSKINS!!! Yaaayyy!!! Skins won the season opener! Gibbs is back, baby! I think we could have done better. Offense floundered a bit in the beginning of the 2nd 1/2. I was very impressed by Mark Brunell. I think he will be a great asset to the team. He brought a sense of on-field leadership that has been severely lacking with this team for a while. I hope Ramsey plays it smart and absorbs everything he can from Brunell. He could learn a lot.

NASCAR Chase for the Cup is on. It's like playoffs for NASCAR. I'm actually impressed with it. I was wary of the new points system at first. Now that I've seen it in action, I think I like it. It's made it pretty exciting for late in the season.

Think that's about it for now. Guess I didn't miss much...

No comments: