Thursday, March 23, 2006

New Respect for Manilow?

Barry Manilow was on Idol this week. I'm not the biggest Manilow fan, but I must admit - after listening to him coach the contestants for their performances, I really have a new respect for him. I'm still not the biggest fan of his music, but I have a new admiration for his talent as a performer. Unfortunately, all the coaching in the world couldn't help Chicken Little (Kevin). I really thought Lisa was going to be the one to go. Her performance really wasn't very good. I'm waiting for Prettyboy Ace to bite it, too. I think Bucky will go out first. I think he's a better performer, but he's too country for the average Idol fan and Ace appeals to the average Idol fan. All I can say is that we'll be pissed if Chris doesn't win...

No comments: