Friday, November 16, 2007

Bamse

Well, Chrissy and I found an actual animation of the bear that was referred to in the bizarre music accompanying an adorable video of a horse and a cat. If you re-read the lyrics before watching the video, it actually follows.

Chrissy and I have not only become addicted to this strange music, but we are obsessed with all things Bamse. It's weird, I know.

The Redskins have once again played great for three quarters then blown a lead. We should be 8-1 now, but instead we are 5-4. After this weekend, we'll most likely be at 5-5. I am still rooting for my boys, but will be surprised if we beat the Cowboys this weekend. We've just got too many injuries and are playing too erratically. Not to mention, not being able to play a 4th quarter to save our lives! Ah well. They're still my boys. Hail to the Redskins!

No comments: