Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Can't Wait!!

Great CNN article about Dexter! Well... good article on CNN about the creator of Dexter. But you get the point. New season starts September 30 on Showtime. Also can't wait until our annual Wildwood vacation! We're going for a whole week this year! Yippee!! Oh, and, of course, the day after we get back, in a rematch of Superbowl VII and XVII, the Redskins play the Dolphins. First home game of my new season tickets! Did I mention I have season tickets to the Skins?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al was thinking of you during that game! How did you like it? Was it worth the money & the time it took to get the tickets?

Michael said...

The game kicked ass. It was hot as balls, but worth every minute and every penny. I don't know that Chrissy would agree, but she was a trooper! I thought she would faint, though, when Miami tied the game to send it into OT...