Thursday, September 20, 2007

2-0 Baby!!

Ok, so I'm a lousy fan. It took me three whole days to post on the Redskins victory over the Eagles on Monday Night Football. What can I say? Well, despite the many injuries, the offensive line looked pretty good. Campbell is doing well, though I'm sure he's still kicking himself about overthrowing a wide open Moss. Portis is looking good. Defense is kicking butt in general. Don't know what happened in the 4th quarter, though. When Philly was trying its comeback, they ran all over us. Carlos Rogers was a little sporadic in his coverage. Hope that doesn't come back to bite us on the butt. I just hope we can keep the injuries down to a minimum. That's two linemen out (one for the season, the other most likely) in two games. We can't afford that rate of attrition.

P.S. Did you see that hit by Sean Taylor?? YOW!

No comments: