Thursday, August 28, 2008

Redskins Game

Yow. We got our asses handed to us by the Panthers last week! That one hurt. But, as I said before, maybe it's a good thing to get such a horrendous loss out of the way during preseason, where it really doesn't matter. Hopefully, now, Coach Zorn can get on with the business of winning some games! Now, don't get me wrong. I don't expect him to come in, wave his hand and take us to the Super Bowl. I realize Campbell, as talented as he is, is still a young developing quarterback learning his, what, seventh offensive system in eight years? I realize we have one of the toughest schedules in the league. But I'm still a fan, and I still hope to win every game we play, and still root for them to win, no matter what! Hail to the Redskins! I am, however, saddened to see that my favorite cheerleader from last year is not on the squad this year. (Yes, I am pathetic enough to have had a favorite cheerleader). Katie, I will miss you! :-p But seriously, I just hope we make it through the night without any injuries and looking not quite as pathetic as last week. We need to build some momentum before taking on the World Champion New York Giants in the NFL Season Opener (told you we had a tough schedule!).

No comments: