Sunday, August 03, 2008

Ugh Ugh Ugh...

Ok, so I've been a little out of it lately. I'm not sure why. I was doing very well for a while. I seemed to be more focused. I was getting things done. Then, the last month or two, I've been a bit out of it. Not just blogging, but obviously, if you're reading this, then this may be where you noticed it. I'm going to try to get my shit back together. I won't catch up everything all in one post, but I'll try to ease back in a little at a time.

First off, my "What I'm Reading" section. I have updated for what I'm reading now, but in the past month, I have been through the next two books in the Star Trek: New Frontier series, Stone and Anvil and After the Fall. In addition, for nighttime reading, in honor of the new movie trailer that was just unveiled, I have been reading the Watchmen trade paperback of the series by psychotic, but brilliant Alan Moore. Now, I'm on to Stephen King.

Second, tonight marks the return of football! After the Hall of Fame inductions last night of Darrell Green and Art Monk, tonight, the Redskins take on the Colts in the Hall of Fame Game. I'm not expecting much, since many of the starters won't even be playing, but it's a chance to see Coach Zorn in action, and it's Redskins football! Woo Hoo!!

No comments: