Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ok, This is Getting Boring

I'm not even bothering to predict Sanjaya's Idol demise this week. Actually, I just as I started to write this came up with a new theory on Sanjaya. I think he sold his soul to Satan. That would explain his otherwise inexplicable rise to power. Regardless of how/why, his success is robbing me of my joie de vivre, so I'll make this quick and painless. Blake, Melinda Jordin, and Lakisha all kicked butt. Gina and (believe it or not) Chris did really well, too. I think Gina's close to hitting the wall in terms of her ability. She's just not in the same league as Lakisha or Melinda. I was worried with Chris, because I love that song, and he's always whiney, but that was probably his best performance. Didn't butcher the song like I thought he would. Phil did ok, as did Haley (hot! - but Chrissy thinks she's a skank). Sanjaya sucked, as usual. But since he made his deal, he won't even be in the bottom 3. That honor will go to Phil, Gina and Haley with Phil getting the boot.

On a non-Idol note, yesterday, I had the worst allergy attack I've had in years. Literally, probably 10-12 years. Don't know what it was, but I heard tree pollen was high yesterday. I had to run to CVS in the middle of the day to buy some Actifed and tissues. By that point, I looked like a cocaine addict. My eyes were completely red, I was sniffling and/or sneezing constantly. Not a pretty picture. By the end of the day, I was a little loopy from the anti-histimine, but doing ok. Looked like Rudolph, though. Much better today. I think the rain has taken some of the allergens out of the air. Don't know why it hit me so bad yesterday. I've been taking my Loratadine religiously. I hope I'm not building an immunity to it.

Oh, and in my fantasy headline of the day: Halle Berry says she wishes we could all be "inside her right now"... Well, just like I married Chrissy knowing she'd leave me for Dale, Jr., she's always known that Halle Berry's in my Top 5.

P.S. The Shield, season 6 premiere last night! WOO HOO!! It's back, baby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael, you are just cracking me up with your blog! I am bursting out in the middle of the office and everyone thinks I'm nuts (not that they didn't think it before!) Glad to hear you finally cooked - I bet it tasted really great! And, my allergies have been killing me too! I have to call in my scrip for Allegra!