Monday, January 22, 2007

Kelly's Wedding

Well, we went to our friends Kelly & Matt's wedding this weekend. Had a great time. I took a bunch of pictures, but our camera is doing something funky, so I will direct you to Kristin's blog entry about the weekend. She has better pics than we do. The ceremony was great. Short & sweet. Just like Kelly! I think it was even shorter than our ceremony. If it were up to me, though, I would have made it shorter still. My ideal wedding ceremony is the Spaceballs wedding ("Do you?" "Yes." "Do you?" "You bet." "Fine! You're married!"). But that's just me. The reception was in a beautiful hall (called Archmere) in Delaware. It had a stained glass ceiling and a fountain in the center of the room. All the food (delicious!) was served in separate rooms, which kept things moving. Open bar (woo hoo!). And, we got to spend time with friends. Who could ask for more?

No comments: