Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The eBay Experiment

Why does that sound like a cheesy B-movie with Michael Wincott and Gary Busey? Anyway, I have a new hobby. For the past year or more, I have been thinking and considering and pondering experimenting with selling items on eBay. Beginning a week ago Sunday (1/28/07), I began listing a few DVDs. As of this post, I have sold 3 out of 13, and am getting ready to put another up for sale. I haven't really made any money yet, since I had to pay to list them and pay to ship the 1 for which I have received payment. But once I get paid for the other two, I will have a small profit! Yaay! Hopefully, I'll be able to put some more things up and get... well... not tons o' cash, but a few bucks here and there. And it's fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to learn how to post items to sell - everyone says it's pretty simple. Al and I have TONS of stuff to sell and are not real big on the "yard sale" idea. And, even though south Jersey is ALL about the flea markets, it's too much to lug everything there. Anyway, good luck with it! Save up for the new apartment!