Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl

Well, today is the big day. What to do? I just don't care for the Pats (sorry, Jackie!). I think Belichick is an arrogant jerk. I think the team should have an asterisk next to their "perfect" record. I don't care what anyone says about the Jets coach snitching, or other teams cheating. The fact is they cheated and got caught. That taints it for me. I have nothing personally against Brady, I just hate how much the media dotes on him. I wish they would simply invite him into the booth, bend him over, drop his pants and kiss his ass. At least that would be more honest.

On the other hand, I just can't bring myself to root for the Giants. Anyone who knows me (or has read this blog) knows I'm a Skins fan, and as such, I can't root for a rival NFC East team to win the big game.

So what do I do? I'm going to hope for a good game. I think the Pats will blow out the Giants, so I hope the Giants will put up a good fight. And I hope we get some good commercials this year. The commercials are typically the best part of the day, and the past few years, people are actually talking about the game the next day! We need better commercials this year; and hopefully a good game.

P.S. Congrats to Darrell Green and especially Art Monk (!!) for making the Pro Football Hall of Fame! Yay!!

No comments: